Contextures Blog Policies
If you subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates (powered by Feedburner), I ask for contact information such as name and email address. You may opt-out of these communications at any time. Your personal information will never be sold or given to a third party, and you will never be spammed by me.
This site does not collect any data from visitors, other than standard server logs. However, this site does use third-party advertising companies, including Google and Amazon, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at ddalgleish @ contextures.com
Contextures Disclosure Policy
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ddalgleish @ contextures.com.
This blog does not accept sponsorships, or paid topic insertions. However, I will and do accept and keep free products, services, subscriptions, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will not influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Third party ad network advertisement will be identified as paid advertisements. Articles that feature affiliate products will be identified.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Disclosure policy dated October 31 2009
Contextures Blog Comments Policy
- Comments are welcomed and appreciated, and you may include links that are relevant to the post you’re commenting on.
- Comments are approved before being posted, to ensure they are not spam (keyword instead of user name, non-relevant links, promotional, etc.)
- Offensive, abusive, and irrelevant comments will be deleted.
Comments policy dated October 31 2009