Excel Dashboard Course Giveaway Winners
Last week we had a giveaway, with the grand prize of Excel TV’s online course – Excel Dashboard Pro. To enter, you had to add a comment to the blog post, with the hashtag that you might use, if you needed help with a dashboard. There were prizes for runners up too, and you can see all the winners below.
The Dashboard Course Giveaway
Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway – it was great fun to read your hashtags. For example, here are the first 3 entries:
To learn more about the giveaway, and to see all the entries, go to last week’s blog post.
The Grand Prize – Excel Dashboard Pro
The grand prize was free registration for Excel TV’s course, Excel Dashboard Pro. Thanks to Jordan Goldmeier and Rick Grantham, who generously donated that prize!
As I mentioned last week, Jordan gave me preview access to the course, and I was very impressed with both the quality and the quantity of the course content.
Grand Prize Winner
Jordan Goldmeier (Excel TV) made a random draw from all the valid entries in the comments (based on the rules outlined last week). The grand prize winner is:
- Simon Levy (comment #8) – #WithYourExcelDashboardsICanDoAnything
Congratulations Simon! Jordan will send you an email with the details on how to claim your prize.
Runner Up Prizes
Jordan also randomly selected 2 additional names from the remaining valid entries, for the following prize:
- Digital copy of The Excel Power User’s Starter Kit: Vol 1, by Szilvia Juhasz (XSzil), published by Excel TV.
The winners of this ebook prize are:
- Celine Tytgadt (comment #24) — #Excel911
- Jacqueline O’Neil (comment #32) — #HELPtheyaredashboardingme
Congratulations! Jordan will send you an email with the details on how to claim your ebook.
From the remaining valid entries, I promised to select my 2 favourite hashtags, as additional runners up. However, I couldn’t pick just two – I made 3 picks, and they’ll get this choice of prizes:
The 3 favourite hashtag winners are:
- Ian Gore (comment #10) — #HelpMe-A1-Kenobi!
- PJ (comment #14) — #helpmydashinaflashtoavoidacrash
- Derek (comment #33) — #IveGot99ProblemsAndADashboardHappensToBeOne
Congratulations! I’ll send you an email with the details on how to claim your prize.
Excel Dashboard Course Discount
There is good news, even if you weren’t the grand prize winner.
- The course registration is still open – until midnight tonight – Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017.
- You can get a 20% discount on the course, with coupon code: contextures20
Top Quality Content
Excel Dashboard Pro is an impressive course, packed with top quality content — videos, Excel workbooks and quizzes. There are over 60 lessons, grouped into 16 sections. Here’s a quick overview:
- The course starts with a Dashboard Primer, that looks at why you should make dashboards, and the benefits of using built-in Excel tools to create them.
- Next, you’ll learn how to “think like a dashboard pro”, and then dig into some key Excel functions and formula tips.
- See how to use Excel Tables to organize your data, and add form controls to the worksheet, to make things interactive
- After that, you build interactive charts and dashboards, and explore the differences between data visualization and infographics.
Remember, registration for Excel Dashboard Pro ends tonight at midnight, so don’t miss out!