Excel Fortune Cookies: Friday Fun
Have you done this? After lunch in a Chinese restaurant, everyone grabs a fortune cookie, and reads their fortune aloud. And, at the end of the printed fortune, you add, "in bed." Maybe it's just the groups that I hang out with, but we find this hilarious.
This week, when typing, I added "in Excel" at the end of the line. That reminded me of the fortune cookie game, and it seemed like a great new version for the office crowd.
So, the next time you're reading those fortune cookies, end with "in Excel" instead of "in bed". Your co-workers will think that you're a comedic genius!
Here are a few sample fortune cookie fortunes, to get you started – in Excel.
- A pleasant surprise is waiting for you.
- Accept something that you cannot change, and you will feel better.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you.
- The smart thing to do is to begin trusting your intuitions.
- You are admired by everyone for your talent and ability.
- Your infinite capacity for patience will be rewarded sooner or later.
And if you have any other Excel enhanced fortunes, please add them in the comments.