Change Signatures in Outlook
I’ve got a few different Signatures set up in Outlook 2007. Most of the time I use my business signature, but occasionally I’d like to use one of the others. Usually I use the Ribbon commands, but I’ve just discovered a mouse shortcut that makes it much easier. I’ll be using the shortcut from now on.
Use the Ribbon
To insert a different Signature with the Ribbon commands:
- Create a new Outlook message
- On the Ribbon, click the Insert tab.
- Click Signature, then click a Signature name, or click Signatures, to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
Use the Mouse Shortcut
With a mouse shortcut, it’s even easier to change or create a Signature.
- In a Outlook message right-click on the Signature
- In the popup menu, click a Signature name, or click Signatures, to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.